Jump to Main Content
- Li, Jinghao; Hunt, John F.; Gong, Shaoqin; Cai, Zhiyong
- BioResources 2014 v.9 no.2 pp. 1898
- fiberglass, etc ; foams; paper; phenolic compounds; strength (mechanics); urethane; wood; Show all 7 Subjects
- ... Mechanical analysis is presented for new high-strength sandwich panels made from wood-based phenolic impregnated laminated paper assembled with an interlocking tri-axial ribbed core. Four different panel configurations were tested, including panels with fiberglass fabric bonded to both outside faces with self-expanding urethane foam used to fill the ribbed core. The mechanical behaviors of the san ...
- Ose, Gregory A.; Hogsette, Jerome A.
- Zoo biology 2014 v.33 no.3 pp. 228-233
- fiberglass, etc ; Stomoxys calcitrans; adults; geography; goats; lakes; management systems; ostriches; population distribution; trapping; traps; zoos; United States; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... Although this study was originally designed to compare the efficacy of two different stable fly traps within 10 sites at a 12‐ha zoological park, seasonal and spatial population distribution data were simultaneously collected. The two traps included an Alsynite fiberglass cylindrical trap (AFT) and a blue‐black cloth target modified into a cylindrical trap (BCT). Both traps were covered with stick ...
- PubMed Central: