Jump to Main Content
- Guillemot, Joannès; Delpierre, Nicolas; Vallet, Patrick; François, Christophe; Martin-StPaul, Nicolas K.; Soudani, Kamel; Nicolas, Manuel; Badeau, Vincent; Dufrêne, Eric
- Annals of botany 2014 v.114 no.4 pp. 779-793
- stand structure, etc ; Castanea; Fagus; carbon; climate change; drought; forest growth; forest management; forest yields; forests; models; prediction; primary productivity; silvicultural practices; trees; water stress; France; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... Background and Aims The structure of a forest stand, i.e. the distribution of tree size features, has strong effects on its functioning. The management of the structure is therefore an important tool in mitigating the impact of predicted changes in climate on forests, especially with respect to drought. Here, a new functional–structural model is presented and is used to assess the effects of manag ...
- PubMed Central:
- PMC4217684 [Available on 09/01/15]