Jump to Main Content
- Tan, Hongbo, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Energy 2014 v.77 pp. 710-719
- electricity; energy; heat; insulating materials; natural gas; refrigeration; transportation
- ... This paper proposed a novel long-distance combined transmission system, in which LNG (liquefied natural gas) is transported in the pipeline and electricity is transmitted through a high-temperature superconducting cable refrigerated by LNG. Through this system, electricity and LNG could be transmitted simultaneously with high efficiency. This paper analyzed the theoretical feasibility of the propo ...
- Tan, Hongbo, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of hazardous materials 2014 v.268 pp. 61-67
- X-ray diffraction; X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; aluminum oxide; cement; chromium; energy; energy-dispersive X-ray analysis; heavy metals; leaching; nitric acid; scanning electron microscopy; solidification; sulfuric acid; toxic substances; wastes
- ... Hazardous wastes are usually used in the Portland cement production in order to save energy, costs and/or stabilize toxic substances and heavy metals inside the clinker. This work focus on the stabilization/solidification on chromium (III) wastes by C3A and C3A hydrated matrix. The immobilization rate of chromium in C3A and the leaching characteristics of the C3A hydrated matrixes containing chrom ...