Jump to Main Content
- Jackson, C.R., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Environmental modelling & software 2014 v.61 pp. 229-245
- aquifers; chalk; computer software; hydrograph; hydrologic models; sandstone; simulation models; time series analysis; water table; United Kingdom
- ... Lumped, conceptual groundwater models can be used to simulate groundwater level time-series quickly and efficiently without the need for comprehensive modelling expertise. A new model of this type, AquiMod, is presented for simulating groundwater level time-series in unconfined aquifers. Its modular design enables users to implement different model structures to gain understanding about controls o ...
- Jackson, C.R., et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Letters in applied microbiology 2014 v.59 no.1 pp. 1-8
- Staphylococcus aureus; Staphylococcus sciuri; Staphylococcus simulans; Staphylococcus warneri; bacteria; cats; dogs; gel electrophoresis; genes; multilocus sequence typing; multiple drug resistance; oxacillin; people; pets; risk; veterinary clinics; United States
- ... Antimicrobial‐resistant staphylococci have been associated with wounded or ill companion animals, but little is known about the prevalence of resistant staphylococci among healthy animals. In this study, 276 healthy dogs and cats from veterinary clinics were tested for the presence of antimicrobial‐resistant Staphylococcus spp. Isolates were tested for antimicrobial susceptibility and the presence ...