Jump to Main Content
- Nakayama, Motokazu, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Food control 2014 v.41 pp. 7-12
- Byssochlamys; Neosartorya; food industry; food production; food spoilage; fungi; genes; monitoring; patulin; polymerase chain reaction; rapid methods; raw materials; risk; risk analysis; spoilage
- ... Recently the numbers of spoilage incidents in food industry by the species of Thermoascus are increasing, but the risk of food spoilage have never been evaluated.It became obvious that their heat-resistances were higher than those of other heat-resist fungi, Byssochlamys, Hamigera and Neosartorya by our analyses. On the other hand, Thermoascus aurantiacus and Byssochlamys verrucosa had the idh gen ...
- Nakayama, Motokazu, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Food control 2014 v.42 pp. 263-269
- Shiga-like toxin 1; amino acids; cytotoxicity; energy; enterohemorrhagic Escherichia coli; epigallocatechin; flavanols; hydrogen bonding; models; viability
- ... Mechanism of inhibitory action of 8 catechins and teaflavin was investigated at low concentration against Shiga-like toxin (Stx). Viability of Vero cells largely decreased in the presence of Stx1 and Stx2 preparations. Cytotoxicity of Stx1 decreased after preincubation with gallocatechin gallate (GCg) and epigallocatechin gallate (EGCg) at 100 mg/L. However, the cytotoxicity of Stx2 was not inhibi ...