Jump to Main Content
- Lee, Jong-Ho; Jung, Sunghoon; Lee, Seunghwan
- Journal of Asia-Pacific entomology 2014 v.17 no.3 pp. 383-394
- Aculus schlechtendali, etc ; Abacarus hystrix; Aculus fockeui; fauna; host plants; plant damage; Korean Peninsula; Show all 7 Subjects
- ... Tribe Anthocoptini (Prostigmata: Eriophyidae) from Korea was reviewed. A total of eight species in the tribe were presented, among them, four species, Abacarus hystrix (Nalepa), Aculus fockeui (Nalepa and Trouessart), Aculus schlechtendali (Nalepa) and Tegolophus zizyphagus (Keifer) were newly recorded to the fauna. All the Korean species of the tribe were redescribed and illustrated. Keys to the ...
- Wearing, CH; Marshall, RR; Colhoun, C; Attfield, BA
- New Zealand journal of crop and horticultural science 2014 v.42 no.2 pp. 127-144
- Aculus schlechtendali, etc ; Metaseiulus occidentalis; Orius vicinus; Panonychus ulmi; Sejanus; Tetranychus urticae; Typhlodromus pyri; apples; cultivars; disease control; economic threshold; fruit growing; fungicides; horticultural crops; insects; leaves; orchards; organic production; organophosphorus insecticides; pests; phytophagous mites; predation; predatory mites; production technology; sulfur; trees; New Zealand; Show all 27 Subjects
- ... Phytophagous mites and their predators were monitored from 1994 to 2000 on a range of cultivars of apple trees under biological fruit production (BFP) and integrated fruit production (IFP) methods, and compared with those on trees sprayed with an organophosphate insecticide programme (OPP). Two-spotted spider mite (TSM) was the dominant mite pest but it remained below economic thresholds under BFP ...