Jump to Main Content
- Ibrahim, Sabrin R.M.; Fouad, Mostafa A.; Abdel-Lateff, Ahmed; Okino, Tatsufumi; Mohamed, Gamal A.
- Natural product research 2014 v.28 no.20 pp. 1765-1771
- Alnus japonica, etc ; bark; beta-sitosterol; betulinic acid; chromatography; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; Show all 6 Subjects
- ... Extensive chromatographic investigation of the ethanolic extract of Alnus japonica Steud stem bark led to the isolation of a new diarylheptanoid named alnuheptanoid A [(5 S)-7-(3,4-dihydroxyphenyl)-1-(4-hydroxyphenyl)-5-methoxyheptan-3-one] (8), together with seven known diarylheptanoid derivatives: platyphyllenone (5), (5 S)-1,7-bis(4-hydroxyphenyl)-5-methoxyheptan-3-one (6), 1-(3,4-dihydroxyphen ...
- Negishi, Tomoko
- International journal of ecohydrology & hydrobiology 2014 v.14 no.4 pp. 285-295
- Alnus japonica, etc ; carbon; carbon nitrogen ratio; drawdown; edaphic factors; flooded conditions; forests; nitrogen; oxygen; peat; plant communities; rain; river water; seasonal variation; snowmelt; soil; summer; trees; typhoons; Japan; Show all 20 Subjects
- ... The relationship between the hydrology and plant communities assessed by continuous measurement of water, soil environment and vegetation, mainly in an alder forest, was studied in Kushiro Mire, Hokkaido, Japan. Seasonal changes in the water level were not detected, except in the willow forest located in the Kuchoro River, which showed a drawdown of the water level in summer. The height of the ald ...