Jump to Main Content
- Hayasaka, Y., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Australian journal of grape and wine research 2014 v.20 no.3 pp. 386-393
- crushing; cultivars; malolactic fermentation; phenology; phenols; pressing; smoke; taint; vineyards; wine grapes; winemaking; wines; Australia
- ... BACKGROUND AND AIMS: Exposure to smoke and uptake of taint imparting phenols in grapes and wines is a significant problem in bushfire‐prone regions of Australia and other countries. The effects of smoke exposure on taint occurrence in wines, however, can be variable. This study assessed the influence of cultivar on uptake and accumulation of smoke‐borne phenols in grapes and of subsequent processi ...
- Hayasaka, Y.
- Journal of chromatography 2014 v.1372 pp. 120-127
- equipment; high performance liquid chromatography; phthalates; tandem mass spectrometry; wines
- ... This paper describes the development and application of a novel method for the analysis of phthalates in wine using HPLC–MS/MS combined with a hold-back column. Phthalates are ubiquitous contaminants in the environment and can be widely found in laboratory materials and equipment. A HPLC system is no exception and can be the source of contamination affecting the accuracy and precision of analytica ...