Jump to Main Content
- Lenardon, Sergio, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Virus genes 2014 v.48 no.3 pp. 562-565
- Alfalfa mosaic virus; Medicago sativa; alfalfa; coat proteins; genes; nucleotide sequences; phylogeny; sequence analysis; viruses; Argentina; Brazil; China; Italy; Spain; United States
- ... The complete nucleotide sequence of an Alfalfa mosaic virus (AMV) isolate infecting alfalfa (Medicago sativa L.) in Argentina, AMV-Arg, was determined. The virus genome has the typical organization described for AMV, and comprises 3,643, 2,593, and 2,038 nucleotides for RNA1, 2 and 3, respectively. The whole genome sequence and each encoding region were compared with those of other four isolates t ...
- Lenardon, Sergio, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- European journal of plant pathology 2014 v.138 no.4 pp. 679-683
- 16SrIII (X-disease group); Helianthus annuus; branches; flowers; internodes; nucleotide sequences; phylogeny; polymerase chain reaction; ribosomal DNA; sieve elements; Argentina
- ... Sunflower (Helianthus annuus L.) plants showing capitulum with virescence, phyllody and flower malformation, shortened internodes and abnormal branches were found in a field in Pedro Luro (Buenos Aires province, Argentina). Pleomorphic bodies resembling phytoplasmas were observed in sieve tube elements of symptomatic plants but not in healthy ones. DNA from all symptomatic sunflower plants analyse ...