Jump to Main Content
- Li, Lian-Cheng, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Plant molecular biology reporter 2014 v.32 no.6 pp. 1241-1256
- Aegilops tauschii; Arabidopsis; abiotic stress; cell membranes; drought; drought tolerance; gene overexpression; genes; genomics; germination; phylogeny; promoter regions; protoplasts; root growth; stress tolerance; transcription factors; transcriptional activation; transcriptome; yeasts; zinc finger motif
- ... Transcription factors regulate gene expression in response to various external and internal cues by activating or suppressing downstream genes. In this study, a comprehensive computational analysis identified 36 C3H zinc finger family genes in Aegilops tauschii. Phylogenetic analysis divided the C3H zinc finger family into seven subfamilies. According to a de novo transcriptome assembly, ten C3H z ...
- Li, Lian-Cheng, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Functional & integrative genomics 2014 v.14 no.4 pp. 717-730
- Southern blotting; abscisic acid; binding proteins; breeding; cold stress; corn; drought; gene expression regulation; gene overexpression; genes; leaves; leucine zipper; mesophyll; phylogeny; promoter regions; rice; roots; stems; stomatal movement; transcription factors; transgenic plants; water stress; wheat
- ... The phytohormone abscisic acid (ABA) plays crucial roles in adaptive responses of plants to abiotic stresses. ABA-responsive element binding proteins (AREBs) are basic leucine zipper transcription factors that regulate the expression of downstream genes containing ABA-responsive elements (ABREs) in promoter regions. A novel ABI-like (ABA-insensitive) transcription factor gene, named TaABL1, contai ...