Jump to Main Content
- Lin, Shumei, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of materials chemistry A 2014 v.2 no.41 pp. 17352-17358
- anodes; carbon; carbon nanofibers; catalysts; copper; copper nanoparticles; electrochemistry; electron transfer; foams; lithium batteries; manganese oxides; nanocomposites; potassium permanganate
- ... Carbon nanofibers (CNFs) were deposited on Cu foam by a floating catalyst method, and a Mn₃O₄ layer was then coated onto the deposited CNFs via a hydrothermal process based on the redox reaction of carbon and potassium permanganate. The obtained architecture of Mn₃O₄-coated CNFs (CNFs@Mn₃O₄) on Cu foam was directly used as an anode for lithium-ion batteries without using any binder or conducting a ...
- Lin, Shumei, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Journal of materials chemistry A 2014 v.2 no.36 pp. 14817-14821
- anodes; chemistry; coatings; gold; lithium batteries; silicon; thermoplastics
- ... Silicon is considered as a promising candidate for next-generation lithium-ion battery anodes. However, severe capacity fading caused by volume change during Li-ion insertion and extraction hinders its practical application. In this work, gold granular film and polyvinylidene fluoride coating are sequentially prepared on the deposited Si film to solve the aforementioned problem. ...