Jump to Main Content
- Lu, Da-nian, et al. Show all 2 Author
- The journal of the Textile Institute 2014 v.105 no.2 pp. 203-208
- alpha-amylase; cotton fabric; hydrolysis; reaction kinetics; starch; temperature
- ... The hydrolysis reaction kinetics of α-amylase on the starch size of cotton fabrics followed the first-order reaction in the initial stage that α-amylase hydrolyzed on the surface of cotton fabrics; desizing ratios of more than 95% were obtained in the initial stage, which are acceptable, and the hydrolysis time for the initial stage shortened sharply as the temperature increased. The increase of α ...
- Lu, Da-nian, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- The journal of the Textile Institute 2014 v.105 no.1 pp. 12-19
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; apples; bioscouring; cotton fabric; hydrolysis; pectins; polygalacturonase; ramie; titration
- ... Structural characteristics of pectins from cotton fabrics, ramie, and apple were investigated by titration method and ATR–FTIR spectra. Pectin from cotton fabrics and ramie showed similar structure characteristics, both these two pectins showed big structural difference with pectin from apple. The activities of five pectinases were determined by using these three pectins as substrates. These five ...