Jump to Main Content
- Nakayasu, Chihaya, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Fish & shellfish immunology 2014 v.36 no.1 pp. 299-304
- CD4-positive T-lymphocytes; Carassius auratus; Edwardsiella tarda; cell-mediated immunity; cytotoxic T-lymphocytes; cytotoxicity; fish; gene expression; gene expression regulation; interferon-gamma; pathogens; protective effect
- ... Edwardsiella tarda is an intracellular pathogen that causes edwardsiellosis in fish. Our previous study suggests that cell-mediated immunity (CMI) plays an essential role in protection against E. tarda infection. In the present study, we adoptively transferred T-cell subsets sensitized with E. tarda to isogenic naïve ginbuna crucian carp to determination the T-cell subsets involved in protecting f ...
- Nakayasu, Chihaya, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Fish & shellfish immunology 2014 v.39 no.2 pp. 396-400
- 3-hydroxyacyl-CoA dehydrogenase; Escherichia coli; Flavobacterium psychrophilum; H+/K+-exchanging ATPase; H-transporting ATP synthase; Plecoglossus altivelis; antibodies; antigens; bacterial cold-water disease; blood serum; fish; fluorescent antibody technique; glutamate dehydrogenase; immune response; recombinant proteins; surface proteins; vaccine development
- ... Protective efficacies of three antigenic proteins (3-hydroxyacyl-CoA dehydrogenase (HCD), ATP synthase beta subunit (atpD), and glutamate dehydrogenase (gdhA)) against Flavobacterium psychrophilum were investigated in ayu (Plecoglossus altivelis). Recombinant proteins of HCD, atpD, and gdhA were expressed in Escherichia coli BL21 cells. Ayu were then vaccinated with inactivated cells via the intra ...