Jump to Main Content
- Pérez Pavón, José Luis, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of chromatography 2014 v.1359 pp. 52-59
- 2,4-dichlorophenol; 2-chlorophenol; acylation; automation; derivatization; detection limit; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; liquids; microextraction; soil; sorbents
- ... A method based on the coupling of in situ extraction and derivatization of chlorophenols (CPs) (2-chlorophenol, 4-chloro-3-methylphenol, 2,4-dichlorophenol, and 2,4,6-trichlorophenol) from soils, accomplishing their preconcentration by means of automated microextraction by packed sorbent (MEPS), is proposed. After extraction and acylation of the chlorophenols in aqueous medium, the liquid phase ob ...
- Pérez Pavón, José Luis, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Analytical chemistry 2014 v.86 no.15 pp. 7890-7898
- biomarkers; electronic nose; gas chromatography; headspace analysis; mass spectrometry; neoplasms; patients; saliva; spectrometers; temperature; volunteers
- ... With a view to improving the sensitivity of direct coupling of a headspace sampler (HS) with a mass spectrometer (MS), here we propose the use of a programmed temperature vaporizer (PTV) in solvent–vent injection mode before the sample is introduced into the MS. This preconcentration scheme has been used for some time in many methods based on gas chromatography (GC), but to the best of our knowled ...