Jump to Main Content
- Rodenburg, Douglas L, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Current opinion in biotechnology 2014 v.25 pp. 111-113
- chromatography; economics; silica
- ... Methodology is reviewed which significantly enhances the economics and efficiency of larger scale preparative normal phase chromatography. Maintenance of hydration of the silica media and regeneration and re-equilibration of the column after each separation is demonstrated to allow repeated use of the column without loss of performance or requirement of repacking. ...
- Rodenburg, Douglas L., et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Journal of natural products 2014 v.77 no.5 pp. 1231-1235
- Stevia rebaudiana; X-ray diffraction; chemical structure; enzymatic hydrolysis; glycosides; leaves; metabolites; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; sensory properties; steviol; stevioside; sweeteners
- ... Two new diterpene glycosides in addition to five known glycosides have been isolated from a commercial extract of the leaves of Stevia rebaudiana. Compound 1 (rebaudioside KA) was shown to be 13-[(O-β-d-glucopyranosyl)oxy]ent-kaur-16-en-19-oic acid 2-O-β-d-glucopyranosyl-β-d-glucopyranosyl ester and compound 2, 12-α-[(2-O-β-d-glucopyranosyl-β-d-glucopyranosyl)oxy]ent-kaur-16-en-19-oic acid β-d-glu ...