Jump to Main Content
- Yu, Jinhui, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- The journal of microbiology 2014 v.52 no.9 pp. 762-770
- Citrus; Penicillium digitatum; antifungal agents; biosynthesis; citrus fruits; enzymes; fungi; in vitro studies; molecular models; point mutation; postharvest diseases; prochloraz; sequence alignment; China
- ... Green mold caused by Penicillium digitatum is one of the most serious postharvest diseases of citrus fruit, and it is ubiquitous in all citrus growing regions in the world. Sterol 14α-demethylase (CYP51) is one of the key enzymes of sterol biosynthesis in the biological kingdom and a prime target of antifungal drugs. Mutations in CYP51s have been found to be correlated with resistance to azole fun ...
- Yu, Jinhui, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Biotechnology for biofuels 2014 v.7 no.1 pp. 429
- Gibberella fujikuroi; Mortierella alpina; Synechocystis; biochemical pathways; fatty acid composition; gene overexpression; genes; linoleic acid; nutrition; nutritive value; oils; omega-3 fatty acids; photosynthesis; polyunsaturated fatty acids; stearoyl-CoA desaturase
- ... BACKGROUND: Polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs), which contain two or more double bonds in their backbone, are the focus of intensive global research, because of their nutritional value, medicinal applications, and potential use as biofuel. However, the ability to produce these economically important compounds is limited, because it is both expensive and technically challenging to separate omega-3 ...
- PubMed Central: