Jump to Main Content
- Zou, Huijun, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Talanta 2014 v.119 pp. 613-619
- atomic absorption spectrometry; cadmium; cathodes; chromium; electrolytes; hairs; heavy metals; ionic surfactants; lead; mercury; nonionic surfactants; normal values; octoxynol; sediments; streams; surface tension; toxicity; viscosity
- ... Solution cathode glow discharge-atomic emission spectrometry (SCGD-AES) was evaluated for its ability to determine toxic heavy metals, including cadmium (Cd), mercury (Hg), lead (Pb), and chromium (Cr), in environmental and biological samples. A significant enhancement in heavy metal signal was observed by addition of a small amount of cetyltrimethylammoniumchloride (CTAC, C16H33 (CH3)3NCl) to the ...
- Zou, Huijun, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of proteomics 2014 v.101 pp. 102-112
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae; desorption; gene expression regulation; genes; mass spectrometry; messenger RNA; metabolites; nitrogen; proteins; proteome; proteomics; transcription (genetics); transcriptomics; two-dimensional gel electrophoresis; yeasts
- ... In cultures containing multiple sources of nitrogen, Saccharomyces cerevisiae exhibits a sequential use of nitrogen sources through a mechanism known as nitrogen catabolite repression (NCR). To identify proteins differentially expressed due to NCR, proteomic analysis of S. cerevisiae S288C under different nitrogen source conditions was performed using two-dimensional gel electrophoresis (2-DE), re ...