Jump to Main Content
- Jia, Min; Ming, Qian-Liang; Zhang, Qiao-Yan; Chen, Yu; Cheng, Nuo; Wu, Wen-wen; Han, Ting; Qin, Lu-Ping
- Current microbiology 2014 v.69 no.3 pp. 381-387
- Coix lacryma-jobi, etc ; Gibberella fujikuroi; anticarcinogenic activity; cost effectiveness; endophytes; energy requirements; ethyl acetate; fermentation; fungi; internal transcribed spacers; leaves; medicinal plants; mycelium; ribosomal DNA; rice; triolein; Show all 16 Subjects
- ... medicinal herb adlay (Coix lacryma-jobi L. var. ma-yuen Stapf) is reported for the first ...
- Nishimura, Mie; Ohkawara, Tatsuya; Kagami-Katsuyama, Hiroyo; Sekiguchi, Shizuko; Taira, Toshio; Tsukada, Mana; Shibata, Hiroki; Nishihira, Jun
- Journal of functional foods 2014 v.7 pp. 487-494
- Coix lacryma-jobi, etc ; Bacteroidetes; Oriental traditional medicine; humans; intestinal microorganisms; placebos; Show all 6 Subjects
- ... Adlay has been used as a traditional Chinese medicine and nutrient for its beneficial effects on bowel movements and skin care. This study examined the effect of enzymatic degradation product of adlay, “Super Hatomugi” (SPH) on human skin and the intestinal flora in a randomized, double-blind placebo-controlled study. The subjects were divided into three groups: 500mg SPH, 1000mg SPH, and placebo, ...