Jump to Main Content
- Galindo, A.; Rodríguez, P.; Mellisho, C.D.; Torrecillas, E.; Moriana, A.; Cruz, Z.N.; Conejero, W.; Moreno, F.; Torrecillas, A.
- Agricultural and forest meteorology 2013 v.180 pp. 58-65
- Punica granatum; air temperature; irrigation scheduling; irrigation water; leaf conductance; pomegranates; shrinkage; soil water; solar radiation; trees; vapor pressure; water potential; water requirement; water stress
- ... Measurements obtained by the continuous monitoring of trunk diameter fluctuations were compared with discrete measurements of midday stem water potential (Ψstem) and midday leaf conductance (gl) in adult pomegranate trees (Punica granatum L. cv. Mollar de Elche). Control plants (T0) were irrigated daily above their crop water requirements in order to attain non-limiting soil water conditions in 20 ...
- Holden, Zachary A.; Klene, Anna E.; F. Keefe, Robert; G. Moisen, Gretchen
- Agricultural and forest meteorology 2013 v.180 pp. 281-286
- air temperature; equipment; forest canopy; forestry; monitoring; solar radiation; trees; Montana
- ... Inexpensive temperature sensors are widely used in agricultural and forestry research. This paper describes a low-cost (∼3USD) radiation shield (radshield) designed for monitoring surface air temperatures in harsh outdoor environments. We compared the performance of the radshield paired with low-cost temperature sensors at three sites in western Montana to several types of commercially available i ...