Jump to Main Content
- Rodríguez-Pulido, Francisco J.; Gordillo, Belén; Lourdes González-Miret, M.; Heredia, Francisco J.
- Computers and electronics in agriculture 2013 v.99 pp. 108-115
- algorithms; color; computer vision; consumer preferences; food analysis; food composition; foods; image analysis; physicochemical properties
- ... The use of computer vision for estimating composition in food products has become wide spread in recent years, especially for products where by measuring colour or other spectral features, we are able to estimate the composition, variety, or ripeness. On the other hand, the appearance is one of the most worrying issues for producers due to its influence on quality and consumer preferences. Compute ...
- Pereira, Danilo F.; Miyamoto, Bruno C.B.; Maia, Guilherme D.N.; Tatiana Sales, G.; Magalhães, Marcelo M.; Gates, Richard S.
- Computers and electronics in agriculture 2013 v.99 pp. 194-199
- algorithms; animal behavior; broiler breeders; computer software; computer vision; hens; image analysis; video cameras
- ... Animal behavioral parameters can be used to assess welfare status in commercial broiler breeders. Behavioral parameters can be monitored with a variety of sensing devices, for instance, the use of video cameras allows comprehensive assessment of animal behavioral expressions. Nevertheless, the development of efficient methods and algorithms to continuously identify and differentiate animal behavio ...