Jump to Main Content
- Yin, Zhe; Lei, Tingwu; Yan, Qinghong; Chen, Zhanpeng; Dong, Yuequn
- Computers and electronics in agriculture 2013 v.99 pp. 101-107
- absorption; algorithms; laboratory experimentation; models; reflectance; soil properties; soil water; wavelengths
- ... Soil moisture is an important soil property that has important functions in various studies and applications, such as agricultural practices, hydrological processes and ecological issues. A near-infrared (NIR) reflectance sensor designed for moisture measurement at the soil surface is based on the reflectance of two light-emitting diodes (LEDs) of different wavelengths, in which one has a waveleng ...
- Gao, Junfeng; Li, Xiaoli; Zhu, Fengle; He, Yong
- Computers and electronics in agriculture 2013 v.99 pp. 186-193
- Jatropha curcas; algorithms; breeding; data collection; hyperspectral imagery; image analysis; models; prediction; principal component analysis; quality control; seeds; wavelengths; China; Taiwan
- ... A rapid and non-invasive method was investigated to identify the geographical origin of Jatropha curcas L. seeds in China by using near-infrared hyperspectral imaging technique on the wavelength between 874 and 1734nm. Two hundred and forty J. curcas L. seed samples from four different geographical origins (Jiangsu, Sichuan, Hainan and Taiwan) in China were studied and all of them were scanned by ...