Jump to Main Content
- J. CASTRO‐ROSAS; W.J. GUERRERO‐RODRÍGUEZ; J. RODRÍGUEZ‐MIRANDA; J.B. PÁEZ‐LERMA; C.A. GÓMEZ‐ALDAPA
- Journal of food processing and preservation 2013 v.37 no.5 pp. 924-929
- byproducts; cheesemaking; coprecipitation; developing countries; economic investment; feed industry; feeds; foods; isoelectric point; models; pH; protein composition; protein concentrates; whey
- ... Optimum conditions were determined for protein precipitation from acid whey derived from Oaxaca‐type cheese production. Protein precipitation was thermally treated at 93C, with three pH levels (4.60, 4.95 and 5.30) and three heating times (30.00, 37.50 and 45.00 min). The composition of protein concentrate was the response variable and a fourth‐order model was used for the response surface analysi ...
- Isak J. Csargo; Michael L. Brown; Matthew J. Ward
- Journal of applied aquaculture 2013 v.25 no.1 pp. 24-34
- Micropterus salmoides; condition factor; correlation; feeds; fingerlings; food availability; photoperiod; protein composition; protein energy ratio; starter cultures; starter diets; stocking rate; tanks; water temperature; weaning
- ... We compared performance (growth, survival, and condition) of northern largemouth bass Micropterus salmoides salmoides fingerlings fed one of three commercial starter feeds: Otohime Marine Weaning (OMW; Marubeni Nisshin Feed), Bio-Oregon BiVita Fry (BVF; Bio-Oregon), and Purina Aquamax Starter (PAS; PMI Nutrition International LLC). Nine 833-L circular tanks, connected in parallel to a recirculatio ...