Jump to Main Content
- Di, Lei; Yan, Guo-Qing; Wang, Ling-Yu; Ma, Wei; Wang, Kai-Jin; Li, Ning
- Archives of pharmacal research 2013 v.36 no.10 pp. 1198-1203
- Patrinia, etc ; anticarcinogenic activity; carcinoma; cytotoxicity; ethanol; humans; lignans; medicinal plants; neoplasm cells; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; roots; tetrazolium; uterine cervical neoplasms; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... Two new neolignans, patrineolignan A (1) and patrineolignan B (2), together with seven known lignans, were isolated from the 90 % aqueous EtOH extract of the roots of Patrinia scabra. Their structures were elucidated on the basis of spectroscopic data (HRESIMS, IR, 1D and 2D NMR) and comparison with literature data. The two new neolignans were evaluated in vitro for cytotoxic properties against hu ...
- Yuan, Li; Wang, Jing; Xiao, Haifang; Wu, Wanqiang; Wang, Yutang; Liu, Xuebo
- Food and chemical toxicology 2013 v.53 pp. 62-68
- Patrinia, etc ; Phyllostachys edulis; apoptosis; caspase-3; cytochrome c; cytosol; cytotoxicity; flavonoids; human cell lines; humans; mitogen-activated protein kinase; neoplasm cells; signal transduction; toxicology; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... Isoorientin (ISO) (CAS RN: 4261-42-1) is a flavonoid compound that can be extracted from several plant species, such as Phyllostachys pubescens, Patrinia, and Drosophyllum lusitanicum. ISO is able to induce apoptosis through mitochondrial dysfunction and inhibition of PI3K/Akt signaling pathway in HepG2 cells, however, the effects of ISO on MAPK signaling pathways remain unknown. The present study ...