Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: giani?
- Gaiani, C., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Innovative food science & emerging technologies 2013 v.19 pp. 233-242
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus; casein; digestion; encapsulation; equipment; food storage; gels; milk; models; particle size; probiotics; protein composition; whey; whey protein
- ... Encapsulation of Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG in various microparticles made of only milk proteins (casein, native whey and/or denatured whey proteins) was done. The microparticles obtained were rather similar in shape (mostly round) and size (around 60μm) whatever the formulation but the obtained gel presented different elasticity (varying between 61 and 96Pa). An original equipment involving a gra ...
- Gaiani, C., et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces 2013 v.104 pp. 153-162
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus; X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; atomic force microscopy; bacteria; casein; colloids; electrophoresis; pH; polysaccharides; probiotics; whey protein
- ... Interactions between microbial cells and milk proteins are important for cell location into dairy matrices. In this study, interactions between two probiotic strains, Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG and Lactobacillus rhamnosus GR-1, and milk proteins (micellar casein, native and denatured whey proteins) were studied. The bacterial surface characterization was realized with X-ray photoelectron spectrosc ...