Jump to Main Content
- Hunter, Sally O., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Chemical communications 2013 v.49 no.10 pp. 990-992
- chemical communication; chemical reactions; coordination polymers; heat; porosity; zinc
- ... Direct heating of a metal–organic framework provides a simple, controllable way of effecting a covalent post-synthetic modification. Herein we report that an allyloxy-tagged zinc metal–organic framework undergoes a thermally-promoted aromatic Claisen rearrangement through which the framework connectivity and porosity are maintained. ...
- Freeman, Sally, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Tetrahedron 2013 v.69 pp. 2758-2766
- Clostridium perfringens; Escherichia coli; bacteria; biomimetics; chemical reactions; chemical structure; enzymes; fluorescence; fluorescence emission spectroscopy; monitoring; organic compounds
- ... Sterically constrained probes 2,4-O-bisdansyl-6,7-diazabicyclo[3.2.1]oct-6-ene (8) and 2,4-O-bispyrenoyl-6,7-diazabicyclo[3.2.1]oct-6-ene (9) exhibit specific dimer fluorescent characteristics (λmax 555 nm and 511 nm, respectively), attributed to the 2,4-diaxial arrangement of the dansyl or pyrene groups. Reduction of the azo-conformational locking group in (8) and (9) yielded 1,3-bisdansyl-4,6-di ...