Jump to Main Content
- Hirano, Takashi, et al. Show all 16 Authors
- Agricultural and forest meteorology 2013 v.182-183 pp. 266-276
- atmospheric precipitation; biogeochemical cycles; carbon; carbon sinks; climatic factors; ecosystem respiration; ecosystems; forests; global carbon budget; grasslands; net ecosystem production; primary productivity; temperature
- ... Carbon exchange between terrestrial ecosystems and the atmosphere is one of the most important processes in the global carbon cycle. Understanding the spatial variation and controlling factors of carbon exchange fluxes is helpful for accurately predicting and evaluating the global carbon budget. In this study, we quantified the carbon exchange fluxes of different terrestrial ecosystems in the Asia ...
- Hirano, Takashi, et al. Show all 28 Authors
- Journal of forest research 2013 v.18 no.1 pp. 41-48
- air temperature; carbon; carbon dioxide; clearcutting; cropping systems; data collection; drainage systems; ecosystem respiration; ecosystems; eddy covariance; forest management; forests; grasslands; models; net ecosystem exchange; phenology; primary productivity; remote sensing; screening; seasonal variation; uncertainty; Asia
- ... The datasets of net ecosystem CO₂ exchange (NEE) were acquired from 21 forests, 3 grasslands, and 3 croplands in the eastern part of Asia based on the eddy covariance measurements of the international joint program, CarboEastAsia. The program was conducted by three networks in Asia, ChinaFLUX, JapanFlux, and KoFlux, to quantify, synthesize, and understand the carbon budget of the eastern part of A ...