Jump to Main Content
- Csargo, Isak J.; Brown, Michael L.; Ward, Matthew J.
- Journal of applied aquaculture 2013 v.25 no.1 pp. 24-34
- Micropterus salmoides; condition factor; correlation; feeds; fingerlings; food availability; photoperiod; protein composition; protein energy ratio; starter cultures; starter diets; stocking rate; tanks; water temperature; weaning
- ... We compared performance (growth, survival, and condition) of northern largemouth bass Micropterus salmoides salmoides fingerlings fed one of three commercial starter feeds: Otohime Marine Weaning (OMW; Marubeni Nisshin Feed), Bio-Oregon BiVita Fry (BVF; Bio-Oregon), and Purina Aquamax Starter (PAS; PMI Nutrition International LLC). Nine 833-L circular tanks, connected in parallel to a recirculatio ...
- Nakamura, Tomoyuki
- North American journal of fisheries management 2013 v.33 no.6 pp. 1142-1148
- Salvelinus leucomaenis leucomaenis; aggression; biomass; condition factor; fish; food availability; long term effects; stream flow; streams; Japan
- ... I evaluated the effects of long-term (about 270 d/year) and large-volume (83.3% at mean flow) reductions in stream flow on a population of Whitespotted Char Salvelinus leucomaenis . I compared a range of biological parameters (density, biomass, condition factor, and age composition) between populations of char in the free-flowing (above dam) and regulated (below dam) sections of a Japanese mountai ...