Jump to Main Content
- Li, Lian-Cheng, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of experimental botany 2013 v.64 no.10 pp. 2915-2927
- seedling growth; drought tolerance; wheat; drought; polyethylene glycol; genes; threonine; Triticum aestivum; plasma membrane; transcriptomics; Arabidopsis; gene overexpression; root growth; ubiquitin; salt stress; stress tolerance; salt tolerance; seed germination; proteinases; stress response; mutants; abscisic acid
- ... Phosphoinositides are involved in regulation of recruitment and activity of signalling proteins in cell membranes. Phosphatidylinositol (PI) 4-kinases (PI4Ks) generate PI4-phosphate the precursor of regulatory phosphoinositides. No type II PI4K research on the abiotic stress response has previously been reported in plants. A stress-inducible type II PI4K gene, named TaPI4KIIγ, was obtained by de n ...
- PubMed Central:
- LI, Lian-cheng, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of integrative agriculture 2013 v.12 no.4 pp. 571-581
- Arabidopsis; Glycine max; databases; ethylene; genes; growth and development; phylogeny; promoter regions; protein structure; receptors; signal transduction; soybeans; transcription factors
- ... Ethylene receptors play important roles not only in regulation of growth and development but also in response to environmental stimuli of plants. However, there are few reports on ethylene receptors in soybean. In this article, putative ethylene receptors of soybean were searched from soybean genomic database (http://www.phytozome.net/search.php) and analyzed. The ethylene receptor gene family in ...