Jump to Main Content
- Hashemi, Mahdi, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Journal of Chromatography B 2013 v.917-918 pp. 5-10
- bottled water; chloroform; chromatography; detection limit; droplets; emulsifying; humans; ions; microextraction; saliva; solvents; tap water; urine
- ... Ultrasound-assisted emulsification microextraction (USAE-ME) procedure coupled with UV–vis spectrophotometric measurement has been developed for determination of thiocyanate ion (SCN−) in water and biological fluids samples. The method is based on protonation of SCN− ions in acidic medium and extraction of thiocyanic acid into fine droplets of chloroform as an extraction solvent contains rhodamine ...
- Hashemi, Mehrdad, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of photochemistry and photobiology 2013 v.122 pp. 61-67
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; albumins; blood serum; cattle; chemoprevention; drugs; glucoraphanin; humans; molecular models; photobiology; photochemistry; polypeptides; transport proteins; vegetables
- ... Sulforaphane; [1-isothiocyanato-4-(methylsulfinyl) butane], (SFN) is an isothiocyanate derived from glucoraphanin present in cruciferous vegetables and has a variety of potential chemopreventive actions. This study was designed to examine the interaction of sulforaphane with HSA and BSA. FTIR, UV–Vis spectroscopic methods as well as molecular modeling were used to determine the drug binding mode, ...