Jump to Main Content
- Kumar, Saurav, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Fish & shellfish immunology 2013 v.34 no.2 pp. 564-573
- Aeromonas hydrophila; Carassius auratus; alanine transaminase; aquaculture; aspartate transaminase; azadirachtin; bacteria; blood glucose; blood serum; disease control; erythrocyte count; goldfish; hematocrit; hemoglobin; immune response; immunoglobulins; immunostimulants; leukocyte count; leukocytes; lysozyme; myeloperoxidase; oral administration; phagocytosis
- ... Modulation of the immune responses using active bio-ingredients as a possible prophylaxis measure has been novel prospect for aquaculture. The present study evaluated the effects of azadirachtin EC 25% on non-specific immune responses in goldfish Carassius auratus and resistance against pathogenic bacteria Aeromonas hydrophila. The experimental trial for effects of azadirachtin on immuno-haematolo ...
- Kumar, Saurav, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Fish physiology and biochemistry 2013 v.39 no.4 pp. 733-747
- Carassius auratus; antiparasitic agents; azadirachtin; blood glucose; blood sampling; catalase; dimethyl sulfoxide; erythrocyte count; globulins; glutamates; goldfish; hemoglobin; hosts; lactate dehydrogenase; leukocyte count; mortality; pyruvic acid; superoxide dismutase
- ... Argulosis hampers aquaculture production and alters the host physiology and growth. Azadirachtin is recognized as a potential antiparasitic agent against Argulus sp. The present study aimed to investigate the effect of different concentration of azadirachtin solution on haematological and serum biochemical parameters of Argulus-infested goldfish Carassius auratus. Ninety Argulus-infested goldfish ...