Jump to Main Content
- Zhang, Lidong; Zheng, Sudan; Kang, Dong Eun; Shin, Jin Young; Suh, Hongsuk; Kim, Il
- RSC advances 2013 v.3 no.14 pp. 4692-4703
- p-nitrophenol, etc ; 2,4-dinitrophenol; X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; activation energy; catalysts; catalytic activity; chemical reduction; gold; hydrogels; nanogold; nanoparticles; nanosilver; nitroaromatic compounds; palladium; platinum; reducing agents; rheological properties; ruthenium; scanning electron microscopy; silver; sodium borohydride; stabilizers; Show all 22 Subjects
- ... A new and one-pot protocol for mass-producable synthesis of the poly(ethylene oxide propylphosphonamidate) (PEOPPA) hydrogel bearing multi-amine and multi-amino groups with excellent swellability and flexibility has been described. The structural characterization of the formed gel was well analyzed by infrared, solid state ³¹P-NMR and X-ray photoelectron spectroscopies, and scanning electron micro ...
- Chiou, Jau-Rung; Lai, Bo-Hung; Hsu, Kai-Chih; Chen, Dong-Hwang
- Journal of hazardous materials 2013 v.248-249 pp. 394-400
- p-nitrophenol, etc ; activation energy; aminophenols; aqueous solutions; catalysts; catalytic activity; iron oxides; nanoparticles; nanosilver; pH; reducing agents; silver; temperature; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... Silver/iron oxide composite nanoparticles have been synthesized successfully via a facile one-pot green route by the use of l-arginine, which created an aqueous solution of about pH 10 and acted as a reducing agent for the successive formation of iron oxide and Ag nanoparticles. The product was characterized to be silver-coated iron oxide and iron oxide hydroxide composite nanoparticles with a mea ...