Jump to Main Content
- Ye, Haihui, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Marine and freshwater behaviour and physiology 2013 v.46 no.1 pp. 45-58
- Scylla paramamosain; crabs; cyclins; meiosis; messenger RNA; mitosis; oocytes; open reading frames; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction
- ... Two transcripts of cyclin A (SPCyA) were identified and characterized from ovaries of the mud crab, Scylla paramamosain. The sequences of the two transcripts contained the same open reading frame and 5′ untranslated region (UTR), but differed in 3′ UTR. The polyadenylation signals “AATAAA” were found in the different sites, which might generate alternative polyadenalation and thus the different le ...
- Ye, Haihui, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Fish & shellfish immunology 2013 v.35 no.4 pp. 1185-1191
- Portunus trituberculatus; Scylla paramamosain; Vibrio alginolyticus; actin; amino acids; aquaculture; autoimmune diseases; biomarkers; complementary DNA; crabs; essential genes; gene expression; hemocytes; immune response; in situ hybridization; isoelectric point; messenger RNA; molecular weight; open reading frames; osmotic stress; ribosomal RNA; salinity; swimming; temperature; thermal stress
- ... Hsp60 play a crucial role in the process of pathogenic and protective immune responses and is implicated in autoimmune disease. In order to understand the environmental response and immune response of this gene, we cloned a Hsp60 (SpHsp60) gene from the mud crab Scylla paramamosain, localized SpHsp60 in hemocytes by in situ hybridization, and detected the expression of SpHsp60 after stresses in re ...