Jump to Main Content
- Siriphanich, S., et al. Show all 2 Author
- Acta horticulturae 2013 no.999 pp. 121-125
- Cordyline fruticosa; Dieffenbachia; Hymenocallis; ferns and fern allies; gravel; herb gardens; home gardens; water lilies; Thailand
- ... Thai home garden styles during 1981-2008 were studied to investigate changes between those 28 years. Information was gathered from Baan Lae Suan (Home and Garden) magazine. The article contents and pictures of home gardens were classified into garden styles, plant materials and garden elements. The results showed that the top 3 most popular garden styles were: 1) natural style (93%) 2) forest-like ...
- Siriphanich, S., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Acta horticulturae 2013 no.999 pp. 113-120
- aesthetics; agricultural education; carrying capacity; case studies; community service; ecotourism; energy efficiency; farmed animal species; farmers; farms; guidelines; income; landscape management; landscapes; landscaping; municipal solid waste; niche markets; tourists; zoning; Thailand
- ... In order to establish sustainable tourism development, the guidelines covered basic activities, land use, and landscape management for agro-tourism which could be used by farmers and tourism related parties in improving their agro-tourism business. However, many agro-tourism owners run their businesses without adequate knowledge to arrange proper agro-tourism land use and it’s activities and their ...