Jump to Main Content
- Seed, Barbara; Lang, Tim; Caraher, Martin; Ostry, Aleck
- Agriculture and human values 2013 v.30 no.3 pp. 457-470
- food supply chain, etc ; food policy; food security; health promotion; infrastructure; interviews; models; multicultural diversity; policy analysis; politics; research policy; society; British Columbia; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... Food security policy, programs, and infrastructure have been incorporated into Public Health and other areas of the Provincial Government in British Columbia, including the adoption of food security as a Public Health Core Program. A policy analysis of the integration into Public Health is completed by merging findings from 48 key informant interviews conducted with government, civil society, and ...
- PubMed Central:
- Oakley, Brian B.; Morales, Cesar A.; Line, J.; Berrang, Mark E.; Meinersmann, Richard J.; Tillman, Glenn E.; Wise, Mark G.; Siragusa, Gregory R.; Hiett, Kelli L.; Seal, Bruce S.; Mormile, Melanie R.
- food supply chain, etc ; Campylobacter; Clostridium; Prevotella; Pseudomonas; Shigella; Veillonella; anaerobes; animal health; competitive exclusion; farm to fork; farms; feces; flocks; food pathogens; food safety; high-throughput nucleotide sequencing; humans; microbial communities; microbiome; monitoring; poultry; poultry production; public health; zoonoses; Show all 25 Subjects
- ... Microbial communities associated with agricultural animals are important for animal health, food safety, and public health. Here we combine high-throughput sequencing (HTS), quantitative-PCR assays, and network analysis to profile the poultry-associated microbiome and important pathogens at various stages of commercial poultry production from the farm to the consumer. Analysis of longitudinal data ...
- PubMed Central: