Jump to Main Content
- Hirata, Ayumu, et al. Show all 18 Authors
- Biochemical and biophysical research communications 2013 v.433 pp. 450-455
- adiponectin; adipose tissue; adiposity; body mass index; circadian rhythm; correlation; gene expression; genes; humans; immunocytes; inflammation; insulin resistance; macrophages; messenger RNA; metabolic syndrome; microarray technology; obesity; regression analysis; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; visceral fat
- ... Visceral fat obesity is located upstream of metabolic syndrome and atherosclerotic diseases. Accumulating evidences indicate that several immunocytes including macrophages infiltrate into adipose tissue and induce chronic low-grade inflammation. We recently analyzed the association between visceral fat adiposity and the gene expression profile in peripheral blood cells in human subjects and demons ...
- Hirata, Ryuichi, et al. Show all 28 Authors
- Journal of forest research 2013 v.18 no.1 pp. 41-48
- air temperature; carbon; carbon dioxide; clearcutting; cropping systems; data collection; drainage systems; ecosystem respiration; ecosystems; eddy covariance; forest management; forests; grasslands; models; net ecosystem exchange; phenology; primary productivity; remote sensing; screening; seasonal variation; uncertainty; Asia
- ... The datasets of net ecosystem CO₂ exchange (NEE) were acquired from 21 forests, 3 grasslands, and 3 croplands in the eastern part of Asia based on the eddy covariance measurements of the international joint program, CarboEastAsia. The program was conducted by three networks in Asia, ChinaFLUX, JapanFlux, and KoFlux, to quantify, synthesize, and understand the carbon budget of the eastern part of A ...