Jump to Main Content
- Liu, Sanly, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of hazardous materials 2013 v.263 pp. 718-725
- carbon; chitosan; coagulants; coagulation; organic matter; ultraviolet-visible spectroscopy
- ... In this study, we investigated the relationship between water characteristics and removal of natural organic matter (NOM) using polyaluminium chloride (PACl) and a newly developed coagulant obtained by hybridising PACl with chitosan (PACl-chitosan) for two different types of water. Using UV–visible spectroscopy analysis, we showed that PACl-chitosan is more effective than PACl for treating water s ...
- Liu, Sanly, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- RSC advances 2013 v.4 no.9 pp. 4363-4370
- amino acids; bacterial growth; chemical composition; chemical reactions; coatings; culture media; films (materials); peptides; zinc; zinc oxide
- ... This study provides a thorough investigation on the effects of the commonly-employed microbial growth medium, namely the peptide-containing luria-bertani broth, tryptic soy broth, the glucose-containing M9 Minimal Salts Media as well as phosphate-buffered saline solution on the dissolution and microstructural transformation of zinc oxide thin film. Morphology and chemical composition of the ZnO fi ...