Jump to Main Content
- Van Hieu, Nguyen, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of hazardous materials 2013 v.244-245 pp. 209-216
- carbon dioxide; carbon monoxide; climate change; coal; coatings; combustion; emissions; environmental monitoring; gases; industry; nanowires; oils; pollution; temperature; zinc oxide
- ... Carbon dioxide (CO2) and carbon monoxide (CO) emissions from industries and combustion fuels such as coal, oil, hydrocarbon, and natural gases are increasing, thus causing environmental pollution and climate change. The selective detection of CO2 and CO gases is important for environmental monitoring and industrial safety applications. In this work, LaOCl-coated ZnO nanowires (NWs) sensors are fab ...
- Van Hieu, Nguyen, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Journal of materials science 2013 v.48 no.20 pp. 7253-7259
- electrodes; ethanol; evaporation; hydrogen sulfide; nanowires; nitrogen dioxide; spatial distribution; temperature
- ... The junction-bridging structure of metal oxide nanowires (NWs) improves gas-sensing properties. In this study, an on-chip growth method was used to fabricate gas sensors, it easily and effectively controls NW junctions. SnO₂NWs were synthesized by thermal evaporation at 800 °C with tin powder as the source. The density of the NW junctions was controlled by changing the mass of the source material. ...