Jump to Main Content
- Pêgo, R.G.; Garde, G.P.; Grossi, J.A.S.; Nasser, A.C.O.; Barbosa, J.G.
- Acta horticulturae 2013 no.1003 pp. 185-189
- Caryota, etc ; Livistona; Phoenix roebelenii; biometry; color; endosperm; fruits; ornamental plants; water content; Show all 9 Subjects
- ... and disseminules of the ornamental palms Phoenix roebelenii O’Brien, Caryota mitis ...
... form as the fruit whose length was larger than the diameter. The fruits of C. mitis ...
... roebelenii, C. mitis and L. chinensis, respectively. ...
- Mendes Jasmim, J.; Santos Júnior, C.E. Ferreira dos Santos; Duarte Vieira, H.; Machado Lopes, G.E.
- Acta horticulturae 2013 no.1013 pp. 389-394
- Caryota, etc ; castor beans; castor oil; coconuts; hulls; industry; petioles; planting; plastics; seedlings; stems; Show all 11 Subjects
- ... substrate for seedlings of the fishtail palms, Caryota mitis and C. urens. Two ...
... experiments were carried out. Experiment 1, with Caryota mitis, consisted of four ...
... There was no difference among treatments on C. mitis LN, LL, LW, SD, LDW, PDW, SDW ...