Jump to Main Content
- Praveen, Chandni, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Bioresource technology 2013 v.144 pp. 652-657
- electrons; endospores; energy; indicator species; irradiation; pathogens; process monitoring; sewage sludge; viruses; United States
- ... Microbial pathogens in municipal sewage sludges need to be inactivated prior to environmental disposal. The efficacy of high energy (10MeV) e-beam irradiation to inactivate a variety of selected microbial pathogens and indicator organisms in aerobically and anaerobically digested sewage sludge was evaluated. Both bacterial and viral pathogens and indicator organisms are susceptible to e-beam irrad ...
- CHANDNI, Vasisht, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Biomedical and environmental sciences 2013 v.26 no.10 pp. 792-800
- C-reactive protein; adhesion; angiotensin II; biomarkers; blood pressure; body weight; confidence interval; hyperglycemia; hyperlipidemia; hypertension; inflammation; lifestyle; multivariate analysis; odds ratio; people; risk factors; waist circumference; China
- ... OBJECTIVE: To explore the relationship of inflammation and endothelial dysfunction with risks to cardiovascular disease (CVD). METHODS: Blood pressure, body weight, body height, waist circumference and lifestyle risk factors were measured and studied among 2589 participants in Inner Mongolia of China, and biomarkers of inflammation and endothelial dysfunction including high-sensitivity C-reactive ...
- PubMed Central: