Jump to Main Content
- Bao, Fang, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- European food research & technology 2013 v.236 no.5 pp. 899-904
- adulterated products; color; corn flour; crops; diet; eyes; genes; hybridization; modernization; nucleic acids; peas; peroxidase; polymerase chain reaction; potato flour; powders; rice flour; silicon; soybeans; wheat flour
- ... With the modernization of dietary conceptions, people begin to treat various crops flour as health diet. Unfortunately, species adulteration of flour becomes more and more serious while it is difficult to identify them by the naked eye. Therefore, a reliable molecular biological method of species authentication for common crops flour is required by consumers and authorities. This study developed a ...
- Bao, Fang, et al. Show all 14 Authors
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 2013 v.110 no.4 pp. 1548-1553
- Arabidopsis; bioactive properties; cytokinins; gene overexpression; homeostasis; meristems; metabolism; mutants; nitric oxide; phenotype; zeatin
- ... Maintaining nitric oxide (NO) homeostasis is essential for normal plant physiological processes. However, very little is known about the mechanisms of NO modulation in plants. Here, we report a unique mechanism for the catabolism of NO based on the reaction with the plant hormone cytokinin. We screened for NO-insensitive mutants in Arabidopsis and isolated two allelic lines, cnu1-1 and 1–2 (contin ...
- PubMed Central: