Jump to Main Content
- Kwon, So Hee, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Biochemical and biophysical research communications 2013 v.434 pp. 820-828
- epigenetics; lysine; histones; methylation; gene activation; bioinformatics; eukaryotic cells; DNA microarrays; gene expression; gene silencing; genes; heterochromatin; Drosophila
- ... Heterochromatin protein 1 (HP1) is an epigenetic gene silencing protein that is regulated by lysine 9 methylation of histone H3. Most eukaryotes have at least three HP1 homologs with similar domain structures but with different localization patterns and functions in heterochromatin and euchromatin. However, little is known about the genome-wide effects of the three main HP1 homologs on gene expres ...
- Kwon, So Hee, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Organic letters 2013 v.15 no.8 pp. 1834-1837
- Copris; Streptomyces; X-ray diffraction; bacteria; chemical reactions; chemical structure; culture media; dung beetles; enzyme inhibitors; histones; human cell lines; indans; insect larvae; lysine; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; spectral analysis
- ... Tripartin (1), a new dichlorinated indanone, was isolated from the culture broth of the Streptomyces sp. associated with a larva of the dung beetle Copris tripartitus Waterhouse. The planar structure of tripartin (1) was identified by the spectroscopic analyses of NMR, mass, UV, and IR data. The structure was confirmed, and the absolute configuration of 1 was determined by X-ray crystallography. T ...