Jump to Main Content
- Li, Kangning, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Energy conversion and management 2013 v.70 pp. 194-201
- friction; heat transfer; mathematical models; velocity
- ... The characteristics of heat transfer and flow, through an added perturbation velocity, in a rectangle channel, are investigated by Large Eddy Simulation (LES). The downstream, vertical, and upstream control strategy, which can suppress the lift of low speed streaks in the process of improving the performance of heat transfer, are adopted in numerical investigation. Taking both heat transfer and fl ...
- Li, Kangning, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Tetrahedron letters 2013 v.54 pp. 1627-1630
- chemical reactions; chemical structure; copper; quinoxalines; synthesis
- ... An easy and efficient copper-catalyzed reaction for the synthesis of quinoxalines from o-phenylenediamines and nitroolefins is developed. This reaction could proceed well without additional base and be applied to various available substrates with a one-step synthetic procedure in moderate to good yields. ...