Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: jiali?
- Ma, Jiale, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Infection, genetics, and evolution 2013 v.20 pp. 454-464
- Escherichia coli; birds; economics; genes; genetic variation; genomics; loci; meningitis; pathogenesis; pathotypes; phylogeny; proteins; secretion
- ... Avian pathogenic Escherichia coli (APEC) strains frequently cause extra-intestinal infections and significant economic losses. Recent studies revealed that the type VI secretion system (T6SS) is involved in APEC pathogenesis. Here we provide the first evidence of three distinguishable and conserved T6SS loci in APEC genomes. In addition, we present the prevalence and comparative genomic analysis o ...
- Ma, Jiale, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Vaccine 2013 v.31 no.28 pp. 2947-2953
- Escherichia coli; antigens; blood serum; brain; desorption; ducks; flagellin; genes; heat shock proteins; ionization; matrix-assisted laser desorption-ionization mass spectrometry; outer membrane proteins; pathogens; phylogeny; recombinant proteins; septicemia; two-dimensional gel electrophoresis; vaccine development; vaccines; China
- ... Avian Pathogenic Escherichia coli (APEC) is one of the most important bacterial pathogens of poultry. The lack of suitable vaccines and the emergence of multi-resistant strains have hampered the control of avian colibacillosis. To identify immunogenic proteins of APEC as vaccine candidates, immunoproteomics and matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization time of flight mass spectrometry (MALDI-TOF ...