Jump to Main Content
- Nagy, László G., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Mycological progress 2013 v.12 no.3 pp. 505-517
- Psathyrellaceae; genes; phylogeny; taxonomic revisions; trees
- ... The phylogeny of the Psathyrellaceae has received much attention recently. Despite repeated efforts for inferring a stable phylogeny that can serve as a basis for reclassification of the Psathyrellaceae, extensive taxonomic rearrangements have been withheld by several factors; among others, inadequate taxon sampling in several clades and low support values for critical relationships. In this paper ...
- Nagy, László G., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Mycologia 2013 v.105 no.1 pp. 112-124
- Coprinopsis; Coprinus; internal transcribed spacers; new combination; paraphyly
- ... Sections Lanatuli and Atramentarii of the genus Coprinopsis contain some of the best known and most important agaric species, including C. cinerea and C. lagopus, yet a critical, phylogeny-based assessment of the species limits has not been carried out. Taxa have been characterized chiefly on the basis of morphological characters, which however show little discriminatory power and/or considerable ...