Jump to Main Content
- Erastova, Daria A.; Okun, Mikhail V.; Fiore-Donno, Anna Maria; Novozhilov, Yuri K.; Schnittler, Martin
- Mycological progress 2013 v.12 no.3 pp. 599-608
- Physarales, etc ; nucleotide sequences; phylogeny; ribosomal DNA; Show all 4 Subjects
- ... The coprophilous myxomycete Kelleromyxa fimicola (Dearn. & Bisby) Eliasson was first described in 1929 as Licea fimicola Dearn. & Bisby. Based on the superficial resemblance of its sporocarps to those of Licea biforis, the species was placed within the Liceales, an order assigned by molecular phylogenies to the bright-spored clade of myxomycetes. However, detailed studies of the morphology and lif ...
- Carmarán, Cecilia C.; Rosenfeldt, Sonia; Skigin, Diana; Inchaussandague, Marina; Keller, Harold W.
- Current microbiology 2013 v.67 no.6 pp. 674-678
- Physarales, etc ; X-radiation; calcium; fluorescence microscopy; fruiting bodies; sporangia; transmission electron microscopy; ultrastructure; Show all 8 Subjects
- ... Autofluorescence is reported for the first time in Myxomycete fruiting bodies. Ultrastructure of stalked sporangia of Diachea leucopodia (Didymiaceae, Physarales) was studied using scanning and transmission electron microscopy, energy-dispersive X-ray microanalysis, and fluorescence microscopy. External and internal properties of the peridium that surround the spores and capillitium exhibit autofl ...