Jump to Main Content
- Sakai, Atsushi, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Biochemical and biophysical research communications 2013 v.435 pp. 176-181
- ganglia; gene expression regulation; genes; interleukin-1beta; microRNA; nerve tissue; pain; rats; sensory neurons
- ... Neuropathic pain is intractable chronic pain caused by damage to the somatosensory system. Peripheral nerve injury of the primary sensory neurons changes expressions of multiple microRNAs that affect many aspects of cellular functions by regulating specific gene expressions. miR-21, a well-characterized oncogenic miRNA, is consistently upregulated after peripheral nerve injury in the dorsal root g ...
- Sakai, Atsushi, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Tetrahedron letters 2013 v.54 pp. 4380-4384
- X-ray diffraction; benzene; chemical reactions; chemical structure; crystals; fluorescence
- ... The fluorescence (FL) and structural properties of dibenzoylmethanatoboron difluoride (1aBF2) and its diisopropyl derivative (1bBF2) in the crystalline state were investigated. Both 1aBF2 and 1bBF2 in their crystalline states have FL spectra that contain similar emission in the ca. 450–600nm region, which correspond to emission of green light. However, the FL lifetimes (τFL) of these substances in ...