Jump to Main Content
- Sneller, Clay H., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Crop science 2013 v.53 no.3 pp. 1022
- Glycine max; Phytophthora sojae; alleles; chromosome mapping; chromosomes; crossing; cultivars; disease resistance; fungal diseases of plants; genotype; germplasm; inbred lines; pathogens; phenotypic variation; plant genetic resources; quantitative trait loci; root rot; soybeans; stem rot; variance
- ... Improving resistance for Phytophthora root and stem rot is an important goal in soybean [ (L.) Merr.] breeding. The objective of this study was to identify quantitative trait loci (QTLs) conferring partial resistance to in an OX20-8 × PI 407861A cross, in which PI 407861A was used as the source of partial resistance. One hundred fifty-seven F–derived recombinant inbred lines (RILs) were evaluated ...
- Sneller, Clay H., et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Theoretical and applied genetics 2013 v.126 no.4 pp. 1121
- Glycine max; Phytophthora sojae; chromosome mapping; crossing; cultivars; disease resistance; genes; genetic markers; genetic resistance; inbred lines; loci; phenotypic variation; quantitative trait loci; resistance mechanisms; root rot; single nucleotide polymorphism; soybeans; stem rot; variance; South Korea; United States
- ... Phytophthora root and stem rot caused by Phytophthora sojae Kaufmann and Gerdmann is one of the most severe soybean [Glycine max (L.) Merr] diseases in the US. Partial resistance is as effective in managing this disease as single-gene (Rps) mediated resistance and is more durable. The objective of this study was to identify novel QTL associated with partial resistance to P. sojae in a new genetic ...
- PubMed Central: