Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Jihua, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- ISPRS journal of photogrammetry and remote sensing 2013 v.77 pp. 79-93
- Landsat; cities; ecosystems; forests; landscapes; lighting; methodology; models; planning; remote sensing; seasonal variation; vegetation cover; vegetation index; China
- ... Fractional vegetation cover (FVC) is an important indicator of mountain ecosystem status. A study on the seasonal changes of FVC can be beneficial for regional eco-environmental security, which contributes to the assessment of mountain ecosystem recovery and supports mountain forest planning and landscape reconstruction around megacities, for example, Beijing, China. Remote sensing has been demons ...
- Wang, Jihua, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Euphytica 2013 v.189 no.3 pp. 471-483
- Dianthus caryophyllus; alkanes; breeding lines; callose; cotyledons; developmental stages; eggs; endosperm; fluorescence microscopy; hybrids; ovules; pollen tubes; pollination; reciprocal crosses; seed set; spermatozoa
- ... Reproductive barriers often exist in 4x–2x crosses in Dianthus caryophyllus L. and seriously lead to low seed set and breeding efficiency. In this study, we inspected pre-fertilization and post-fertilization barriers in crosses between ‘butterfly’ (2n = 4x = 60) and the fertile breeding line ‘NH10’ (2n = 2x = 30) and ‘NH14’ (2n = 2x = 30) using fluorescence microscopy and paraffin section. The gro ...