Jump to Main Content
- Xianyou, Chen, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Soil biology & biochemistry 2013 v.62 pp. 13-21
- amino acids; biomass; clay loam soils; ecosystems; free amino acids; leaves; nitrogen; nitrogen content; physicochemical properties; rice; roots; seedling growth; seedlings; silt loam soils; sorption
- ... Plants can directly absorb intact amino acid molecules. However, it has not been widely accepted that amino acids can be readily adsorbed to the soil solid phase and that the adsorbed amino acids quantity is more than that of free amino acids. This experiment examined the effects of soil adsorbed glycine on plant glycine uptake, uptake efficiency, and nutritional contribution as an N source for ri ...
- Wang, Xianyou, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Journal of materials chemistry A 2013 v.1 no.12 pp. 4010-4016
- X-ray diffraction; cathodes; coprecipitation; electrochemistry; encapsulation; energy-dispersive X-ray analysis; isotropy; lithium; lithium batteries; nickel; scanning electron microscopes; scanning electron microscopy; temperature
- ... A novel spherical concentration-gradient material with an average composition of LiMn₁.₈₇Ni₀.₁₃O₄ is successfully synthesized via a co-precipitation route, in which the homogeneous LiMn₂O₄ core is encapsulated by a continuously Ni increasing concentration-gradient layer, and the composition of the outmost layer of the spherical LiMn₁.₈₇Ni₀.₁₃O₄ is LiMn₁.₅Ni₀.₅O₄. The physicochemical and electroche ...