Jump to Main Content
- DEV, SHEENA V; RADHAKRISHNA, M; CHAND, SHYAM; SUBRAHMANYAM, C
- Journal of earth system science 2012 v.121 no.3 pp. 813-822
- topography; basins; Earth system science; models; tectonics; gravity; India
- ... Litho-stratigraphic variation of sedimentary units constructed from seismic sections and gravity anomaly in the Konkan and Kerala basins of the western continental margin of India (WCMI) have been used to model processes such as lithospheric rifting mechanism, its strength, and evolution of flank uplift topography that led to the present-day Western Ghats escarpment. Based on the process-oriented ...
- EROL, B
- Journal of earth system science 2012 v.121 no.3 pp. 823-835
- monitoring; Earth system science; models; gravity; spectral analysis; case studies; algorithms; satellites; Turkey (country)
- ... As the number of Earth geopotential models (EGM) grows with the increasing number of data collected by dedicated satellite gravity missions, CHAMP, GRACE and GOCE, measuring the differences among the models and monitoring the improvements in gravity field recovery are required. This study assesses the performance of recent EGMs derived from CHAMP, GRACE, and other data in comparison to the earlier ...